The Website is created using the web platform of Mozello Ltd., registration no.40403002519 (hereinafter - Mozello). Mozello provides Website with an online trading platform.
Information and personal data you submit in connection with the Website's visit and use of its services will be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the European Union (hereinafter – EU) legislation regarding the protection of personal data.
SECTION 1 – HOW INFORMATION IS OBTAINED AND USED
1.1. How and what information is obtained.
Only its personal information is collected that you voluntarily give us via email, web-based fill-in forms and other direct contact from you.
By using the the Website or its services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as time of day, browser type, referring Web site address and your IP address.
By using the Website and its services information such as your name, surname, company name, billing and/or delivery address, email address and phone number may be requested.
By subscribe to email newsletters, you will be required to provide your email address and confirm consent to e-mail communication with you.
Website do not collect or store any credit or debit card information.
1.2. How the obtained information can be used.
Obtained personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide goods and services that you have requested;
- to process your orders, perform billing and notify you of the status of your order;
- to provide you with an effective customer service;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with newsletters, special offers and other information if you have consented to receive it;
- to undertake any other promotional activities where you have consented to such promotional activities;
- to comply with or verify compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations;
- to re-engage with you on Facebook using Facebook's Custom Audiences feature.
If you do not want to receive newsletters, special offers and other information that is not essential to the use of the Website and its services, you can easily opt-out from future communication at anytime by clicking a link at the bottom of a message from us or by sending a clear opt-out request using the contact form.
Collected non-personal information can be used for the following purposes:
- to improve our products, services, customer experience and advertising strategy;
- for security, anti-piracy, and fraud prevention purposes;
- to identify actions or transactions as originating through an affiliate marketing or referral program;
- for ad targeting;
- for statistical or research and analysis purposes.
Collected information may be shared with third parties to comply with legal requirements, cooperate with law enforcement, prevent crime, and protect legal rights and safety of you and others.
1.3. How long the obtained information is stored.
Your personal information is kept only as long as it is needed for the purposes for which it was orginally obtained or for which you have ubsequently consented and as permitted or required by applicable law.
SECTION 2 – Cookies and usage of them
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. None of the cookies used by this website contain any personal information. Below is a detailed list of cookies that this website may set:
- Session cookies. These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like logging into your account, cannot be provided.
- Cookies that remember your choice. Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your preferred language).
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies store information in an anonymous form.
- Ad targeting cookies These cookies are used to make advertising more effective and to show ads that are likely to be more relevant to you. You can opt out of receiving these cookies as described below.
- Third party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set by the following third party services used on this website: Google Analytics, Facebook Like Button, Twitter Follow button, Google +1 button, YouTube videos. Some of these cookies may be used to track your behavior on other websites and we have no control over this as these cookies are not set by our own website.
2.1. How you can control cookies.
You can control and opt-out of receiving cookies in several ways:
- By using private browsing mode. Most browsers offer private browsing mode (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies created while in private browsing mode are deleted after you close all browser windows.
- By modifying browser settings. You can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. However, by disabling cookies, or certain types of cookie, you may hinder your user experience on this and other websites, or prevent them from working entirely.
- By means of free tools. You can opt out of receiving particular ad targeting cookies as described below.
SECTION 3 – Ad targeting tools that we use
Website may use third party ad targeting tools to re-engage with our visitors and customers.
For example, when you visit the Webpage, Google or other ad publisher that this Website use may note this by saving a cookie in your web browser and then use it to serve more of Website ads on their website and their advertising partner websites.
You can opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting by means of one of the following free tools:
SECTION 4 – Google Analytics
Website use Google Analytics to understand how the site is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous. You can find out more about Google's position on privacy as regards its analytics service at www.google.com
Website may use Google Analytics' Demographics and Interest Reporting features to view anonymous statistics about the demographics and interests of our visitors.
To opt out of this behavior, install Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
SECTION 5 – Data Storage
The data obtained on the Website is stored in Mozello's databases, servers, and Mozello applications, providing the hardware, software, networks, storage and related technologies required for the safe storage of data, the operation of the Website and its services.
SECTION 6 – Your rights related to your personal information
If you are a data subject according to EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter – GDPR), (e.g. you are an EU citizen and you are giving us your private data), you have the following rights related to your personal information:
- Right to access information. You have a right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have a right to receive a copy of your personal data stored by zWebsite, free of charge, in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data without undue delay, and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Right to be forgotten. You have a right to withdraw your consent to personal data processing and have your personal data erased without undue delay whenever the data is no longer necessary (a) for service provision, (b) for billing and (c) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to have processing of your personal data restricted (a) where you object to it and this Website has no legitimate grounds to continue the processing, (b) where you contest the accuracy of the data, (c) where the processing is unlawful, or (d) where you require it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object at any time to the processing of data, except when this is required for a task in the public interest or where there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing. You can also object to processing performed for direct marketing purposes.
- Other rights according to GDRP. For details, please refer to GDRP website.
SECTION 7 – Changes
SECTION 8 – Questions